Friday 11 September 2009

Brief

For this small scale research project, we got given a list of areas we could research into and base our questions on. I chose to base mine on social, political and cultrual studies.
I have chose to look at how dysfunctional families are represented across a range of films between 1986 & 1991.
I have chosen 3 films to study which are:
-Labarynth (1986)
-Drop Dead Fred (1991)
-Edward Scissorhands (1991)

I will research into 'dysfunctional' families and compare the long term emotional effects to those of the characters in the films i have chosen to study.
I will also analyse selected clips from my films to support my findings and research into the directors of the three films to understand the more personal messages they are conveying through the narrartives.

I will post action plans regularly to keep up to date on what i need to be doing and show what i plan on researching next.

No comments:

Post a Comment